Dreams

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Time passes really fast. I can hardly believe that I've lived through 8 weeks of school. 5 more plus exams to go! Even though I'm not looking forward to holing myself up to study I can't help looking forward to the holidays because I've got so many worthwhile things to do!

Church Camp! I must admit that even though I still have reservations about the time I can commit to the camp in the planning stages, the Core group's enthusiasm and general fire/energy is contagious. I feel so proud that I'm in the Camp Committee because when I look back this year I can thank God for allowing me to serve Him.

So saying that, I would like to extend an invitation to all my friends to consider coming for this camp. 14-17 Dec. It's in Singapore. You can come part time and it's free for those we invite. I experienced God's presence so deeply last year. Even though I initially didn't want to go, He opened my heart to see.

I will be starting my research project tomorrow. There's this ball of anxiety in me, that I don't know how to do certain things (most of them) and law always makes me feel lost and hopeless but here's where the Lord has blessed me again. I got a research group that I know I can work with, it's only for the next 3 plus weeks so just piah. I'm listening to "Before the throne of God above" and I'm tearing. Not because I'm worried or stressed, I know at the end of the day God will bring me through this. I'm simply too awed by His love for us.

My QT said that we will experience disappointments so that we can experience God's comfort. While a part of me refuses to accept that, without Law and it's ability to make me feel stupid, God would merely be someone I call on when I need help. He's more than that. He's our Father. Now I have a relationship with Him, rather than someone on call. From J2 to Law, my walk with Him just continues to grow and that amazes me. I hope I never stop growing with Him.

Everyone around me has been busy and sometimes I struggle to keep on with the friendships I know are important. I may not see you guys very often but know that I keep you in Prayer. I'm thankful for each and every one of you. I see my church friends every week but during the weekdays I still pray for them and miss them very much.

My sporadic posts may be because I like to post on my lifejournal sometimes. It's chris-tine87.livejournal.com and I like their icons so that probably explains it.

Chelsea wise, Reading 0-1 Chelsea thanks to an Own Goal. Unfortunately our 2 goalkeepers, Cech and Cudicini have both been injured and are in doubt for the visit of Barcelona in a couple of days. Chelsea have the same points as United but are second because they don't have as many goals as United. Terry had to play keeper in place of Cudicini. Eh, Alpha you still say it was Lamps? Tell me wrong thing!

My sister is choosing JCs to go to. I feel like pushing VJ to her even though I know it's far for her. I went back on Friday and had lunch at Parkway with Ms Edna Tan (ex but she paid how nice is that!). Yeah weird, but in a way, strangely friend-like. VJ has given me so much, PE there was lovely in comparison to SN, the PE teachers were encouraging and in particularly, Mr Seet, who gave me the confidence to do well in sports. Ms Goh, who told me I'm a worrywart, who looked out for me in general. Ms Tan who pushed us so hard in PW so we could get that A.

This week, it just seemed that I was constantly reminded of how much I have, I may complain that I don't have this don't have that, but if you really think about it, I really have been blessed. In everything, God is in control and He has a plan for us.

So what if my Closed Memo doesn't do well? Oh I guess I can mourn for a day. =)
So what if Chelsea lose to Barcelona in the CL? Oh it's only the group stages. =)
So what if I feel lost in Law? God will provide. =)


Comments: Post a Comment
* about.

christine. st nicks. vjc. 04a53. 13 aug. guides. chelsea. i like good things in life, just like how i appreciate the people who care about me. pardon any words that you may find offensive, i do not mean to offend.

Lazing around


Listening:Home-Michael Buble
Feeling:Tired
Doing:Watching Chelsea Review DVD
Wanting:25th Nov 2005 to come *

* blog links.


Basilia
Benita
Cheryl O
Cheryl Q
Chun Jia
Eileen
Fariza
Hui Yi
Hwee Min
Kat
Lucas
Nat
Nette
Peggy
Ren Hui
Sam
Samantha Lim
Sharon
SNGG
Tze Qi
Yue Yiao
YY's new blog
04a53 web
04a53 blog

My Walk with God
Chelsea FC
Football Photos
TB/X Fics
Guestbook 2

Wishlist


-Playstation 2
-Anything to do with Chelsea!!
-Armani sunglasses
-Guns and Roses "Greatest Hits"
-L'Arc'En'Ciel "Dune"
-Maksim "The Piano Player"
-Maksim "Variations Part I & II"
-Velvet Revolver "Contraband"
-The Lion King 1, 1 1/2, 2 VCD
-Katherine Ramsland "The Vampire Companion"
-Anne Rice "The Tale of the Body Thief"
-Anne Rice "Blood Canticle"
-Swarovski star shaped christmas ornament
-Calvin Klein Eternity Moment
-New drumsticks
-Clavinova

blog archieve

11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007

* thx to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com


- Cheryl aka Pwure